Stakeholders to act on individual basis for contribution in cleaner environment-GAIL
Lucknow: GAIL India Limited has participated in UP Global Investor Summit at Lucknow showcasing its all business verticals, Natural Gas Transmission business in Uttar Pradesh which is served as a conduit to reach out to various customers of fertilizers, refinery, power, petrochemical industries and city gas distribution to customers of natural gas for commercial, transport and domestic households in retail sector. Gail is one of the major Public sector undertakings which has set up gas based petrochemical complex with a capacity to produce 840 KTA of polymer products with widest range of grades and one of the dominant players in petrochemical business. Besides, the company has presence in natural gas transmission, LPG production and gas retail sector. GAIL’s PM Urja Ganga Pipeline project has served a pivotal role in reviving different Fertilizer units revival in eastern India. While displaying all the business segments that the Company operates, it is spreading the message to all the stakeholders to act on individual basis for contribution in cleaner environment by reducing carbon emission and opt for greener and environmental friendly fuel. The Company had participated in India Energy Week at Bengaluru from 6-8th February 2023 and immediately took participation in the prestigious UP Global Investor Summit at Lucknow.
At Bengaluru, interestingly, GAIL’s stall used a variety of technologies to showcase the Company’s portfolio and its march toward new energy sources, as under:
● A euphoric dance performance encompassing GAIL’s presence across gas value chain.
● A series of business meetings with existing and prospective stakeholders
● India Map: Utilizing the Augmented Reality capabilities detailing NG pipelines, LPG
pipelines, Gas Processing plants, LNG Terminals etc.
● Touch button screen for different business verticals
● Showcasing of business activities through LEDs
● Vendor opportunities for GAIL’s related businesses
● CSR / sustainable activities
● A 3 D hologram showing the latest technologies like Micro tunneling, Meter Prover
(Asia’s largest gas calibration facility), Hawa Badlo initiatives etc.
● An immersive experience cum amphitheatre engagement for the presentation on
different areas, quiz etc.
● As part of GAIL’s marquee effort to clean the air, Hawa Badlo Warrior Game Kiosk
● GAIL plantation drive across the country on a click of a button toward commitment
for the environment.
● Energy-related activities through sports such as soccer, cricket etc.
● A unique selfie booth with energy colors representing ‘urja’
● Traditional wooden toy-making artefact from the State of Karnataka
● Symphony of Flute & Tabla– a mark to switch to natural gas for enduring comfort
● Highest footfall amongst the stalls.
Here at Lucknow during this international show case, the company reiterated its positioning by creating awareness for cleaner air by distributing umbrella with a clear message which is attracting a great number of visitors in its thought-provoking message- Hawa Badlo